1. Find the .no domainname you want by searching at Domainnameshop.com or any other .no-registrar you want.
2. Register this domain with the holder info:
- org. no: 921695098
- org name: DOTNO DOMAINS TRUSTEE SERVICES DA
- postal address, zip code, city and country: Vestheimvegen 11, 3919 , Porsgrunn, Norway
- telephone: +47 9328 1748
3. For all other info (such as email-address), use your own contact information. This includes billing contact.
4. Start using your domain.
5. As soon as everything is up and running, select a payment option below:
Accepted credit cards are:
Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, JCB, Discover, Diners Club
Make a $29 Paypal-payment to firstname.lastname@example.org or enter the domainname you ordered and click "Pay now":
We also accept payment by bank transfer.
Please use the following information.
IBAN: NO78 1201 8996 551
Amount: 29$ USD (or any local currency equivalent)
Since we started in late 2015, we have got customers from:
Algerie, Australia, Baharain, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Czech Republic, China, Denmark, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, India, Indonesia, Italy, Kenya, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland, Philipines, Russia, South Africa, Spain, South Korea, Switzerland, Sweden, Turkey, USA
Thank you for your trust! We will continue to provide it for your .no domains in the upcoming years!
We only have one price, thats $29 per year! You pay this through Paypal/bank transfer once per year, and the domain holder will still be dotno Domains (Trustee Service). We will notify you and keep you updated before renewal is due, of course. No need for you to worry. You can do whatever your want with the domain … within the boundaries of the law and the registrars terms, ofcourse. We’ll keep your domain safe!
When you do a search for one of or companies (for example 923230882, 920623204, 982330424 or 921695098), you can see all domains registered on each of the companies. We have more companies aswell, but these are the ones we have used lately. The reason we have several companies is that it is only allowed to register 100 .no-domains per company
Making changes will never be poplular with our customers, so the only thing we do is ask for a delete of a domain if we dont get paid or if there is a fraudulent registration/violating of 3rd party rights. We always communicate this to our customer first in case the claim that everything is in order or if there is a misunderstanding of some sorts. The customer can always transfer the domain to a different holder at any time, regardless of reason. We will not steal your domain and sell it back to you and we will not sell it to anyone else. That sort of behaviour is bad for business and if we did that, we would immediately have law suits against us. We are a trustee service and all information is publicly available for anyone to see.
Remember to mark your payment with the domainname if you choose the first option. We also accept bank transfer, email us for details.
2. In addition you need to pay the registration fee/ annual to your registrar (usually between $9 and $15). So for billing contact at the registrar, use your addresss.. This is important. You will be responsible for renewal of your .no-domain(s), and this means that the billing information needs to be up-to-date.
Email us for more information.
A .no-domain requires holder adress based in Norway, and this is why we are offering this Trustee service with local presence. You can read more here: https://www.norid.no/en/regelverk/navnepolitikk/#link5